Book Club Discussion Topics
For those book clubs who read the book Crushed, here are some questions for the group to stimulate discussion.
1. What were the main themes of the story?
2. What morals were there to this story?
3. Did the plot interest you?
4. What is the book’s greatest strength?
5. If you had to describe the book in just one word, what would it be?
6. Is there any symbolism in the book?
7. How does the title relate to the story?
8. Were you surprised by the twists at the end of the book?
9. Were there any passages struck you as insightful?
10. Was the ending satisfying?
11. How do you feel about Finedale?
12. TeamRoss or TeamPeter?
13. How would you compare Grace’s journey to Peter’s?
14. How did you feel about Grace relationship with her sister?
15. Do any of the characters remind you of people you know?
16. Which characters did you identify with?
17. Why was Michael trying so hard to get rid of Peter?
18. If you could ask the author a question, what would it be?